• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 jimm

jimm

• Members
  • PipPip

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Garrett,

I thought you meant that Dollard's people put something up there on wikipedia....my bad...

That was a good presentation about radio engineering and near/far fields.

As an interesting anecdote,  I know an engineer who's office was within the near field of 50KW transmitter antenna with no ill effects

(reactive magnetic and dielectric fields) . Had he been down range in in the far field he would have toasted on a daily basis!

Personally, I 'll pass on either type!

#22 Raui

Raui

Administrator

• Administrators

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:26 AM

Jimm,

I really think you should read Eric's books 'Symbolic Representations of the Alternating Electric Wave' and 'Symbolic Representations of the Generalized Electric Wave' in this series you will find a proper outlay of his '4 quadrant theory'. There is a new book coming out entitled 'Four Quadrant Theory' or something along those lines which is newer and is being published AM. The symbolic representations books are out there on the internet and don't cost money. I think AM has claimed copyright on these but I have had every indication that the borderlands books Eric considers public. The issue exists with the Lone Pine Writings and the fact people are making money from them that isn't how Eric wanted.

Eric's theory is more practical than you might think but admittedly does need work from where it has been laid out in the borderlands days, I am hoping that the new book helps this. Googling the above book names will bring up the books. Once you've read them then we can discuss your concerns/opinions on the papers, it is a little bit involved for me right now to write down an explanation especially when those books say it from the mouth of the coyote himself, who better to tell his theory than himself.

#23 madhatter1036

madhatter1036

Advanced Member

• Translation team
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:01 AM

the four quadrant theory is in my opinion in it's infancy, there is a lot to be developed and the mathematics really needs to be sorted. Look at MaFarlane's development of hyperbolic and biquaternions, his book Papers on space analysis, he dives right into quadrant rotation and versors and vectors. If Eric wasn't opposed to quaternions I feel that a copy of this book would help him in developing the equations needed vs trying to fit it with linear algebra. I'll see if I can post some relevent pages...

#24 madhatter1036

madhatter1036

Advanced Member

• Translation team
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:07 AM

http://archive.org/d...u31924001506769

This book is worth a read for the mathematically inclined.

Attached Files

#25 jwpotts

jwpotts

• Members
  • Pip
  • LocationSouthern Illinois

Posted 20 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Guys,

I don't want to cause a fuss, but let’s keep discussions productive. You can argue all you want as to why a theory or apparatus does or doesn't work but I don't want to see people arguing over Eric's character or personal situation on this forum. Those types of comments serve to do no good here and can be posted on the energetic forum or be sent via personal messages if you feel the need to vent. Further, I don't see how talk about homeless people is relevant here; the thread is about Dollard's four-quadrant electrical theory so let’s stick to it.

Remember we're all here because of like interests, while the specifics may differ we all want to share and learn new information. With that in mind, let’s keep things friendly and avoid pointless patronizing, expletives and "observations" outside of the scope of this forum.

Thanks for your understanding,

Garrett

P.S. I'm going to move this thread to the Alternative Energy section, as it doesn't really pertain to radio.

"Here, Here".

JW Potts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users