• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 G4ΓΓ3ττ

G4ΓΓ3ττ

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • Location"Ain't nobody got time for that!"

Posted 19 January 2014 - 10:25 PM

Earlier today, I decided to tackle a practical problem in solving for the maximum number of turns a single layer toroid could hold, whos exact solution had stumped me in the past. Since this problem and its solution has value to anyone winding toroids I thought it would be good to post here in the hopes that it could save them time. To avoid people falling asleep, let's start with the solution and then cover how it was derived.

The Solution

For toroids having a circular winding window and wound using round wire, the below expression for maximum turns is acurate.

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist]  (Degrees)

or alternatively

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist]  (Radians)

Where

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] number of turns that can be circumscribed by the core window.

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] rounds down the result to its nearest whole number. E.g. int(0.7)=0, int(12.9)=12.

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] inside diameter of the toroid (winding window)

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] wire diameter (including jacket/insulation)

A Detour in Forgotten Analogues

The most helpful mathematical analogue to this problem is found in "Steiner Chains". More specifically, annular Steiner chains. Which comprise two co-axial circles inlayed with many smaller circles tangent to both themselves and the circumscribing and inscribed circles (the inside and outside co-axial circles).

Below are some examples of closed annular steiner chains (with increasing values of n). Closed Steiner chains are highly unlikely when arbitrarily winding a toroid. However, they are certainly possible and can be forced to happen if desired.

120px-Steiner_chain_6mer_annular.svg.png   120px-Steiner_chain_9mer_annular.svg.png   120px-Steiner_chain_12mer_annular.svg.pn   120px-Steiner_chain_20mer_annular.svg.pn

More often than not, open Steiner chains will be solutions for arbitrary wire and core window diameters. Which is why rounding down to the nearest whole number is nessisary, since a single layer winding can't overlap.

120px-Steiner_chain_open_9mer.svg.png

Derivation

The simplest method for calculating the maximum number of turns involves finding the angle (theta) of the sector for which each wire occupies between the circumscribed and inscribed co-axial circles (this "in-between" space is called the annulus). Using this angle as the numerator, we can then divide into 360 degrees for finding the maximum number of turns permissible.

To obtain an expression for finding theta we first need to draw out the geometric relation between the wire, the core window and its subsequent vacant and occupied area. The outer blue circle is the core window, the red inner circle is the vacant window space left by the wire, and the black circles are occupied space comprising the turns of wire enclosing the toroidial core.

250px-Steiner_chain_annular_angle.svg.pn

First, let's solve for the sides of the purple right triangle. Surprisingly this task couldn't be easier, concidering all circles are tangent to one another. Because of this relation, we can use the radius of the wire and the radius of the inner red circle (vaccant space) to solve for the lengths. After that we can use the SOH-CAH-TOA mnemonic to apply the arcsine of the side opposite to theta over the hypotenuse to obtain theta.

Which gives

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist]

If we replace each radius with its equivalent expression using core window and wire diameters we obtain

Since both the numerator and denominator have a common factor of 2 we can simplify the above expression to

This modified expression is better suited to practical calculations concidering core window and wire diameters are commonly given.

Finally, we need to double theta when dividing into 360 to get n, due to the above expressions giving only half of the sector's angle.

If wanting to use radians, the above becomes

To yeild only whole numbers for [LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist], an integer function can be used to round the result down.

or

References:

[1] CS Ogilvy - Excursions in Geometry, pgs 51-54

[2] Wikipedia - Steiner chain, Annular case and feasibility criterion

#2 madhatter1036

madhatter1036

Advanced Member

• Translation team
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2014 - 05:42 AM

Earlier today, I decided to tackle a practical problem in solving for the maximum number of turns a single layer toroid could hold, whos exact solution had stumped me in the past. Since this problem and its solution has value to anyone winding toroids I thought it would be good to post here in the hopes that it could save them time. To avoid people falling asleep, let's start with the solution and then cover how it was derived.

The Solution

For toroids having a circular winding window, the below expression for maximum turns is acurate.

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist]  (Real numbers/Degrees, do not use radians)

Where

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] number of turns that can be circumscribed by the core window (*round n down to nearest whole number*)

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] inside diameter of the toroid (winding window)

[LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] wire diameter (including jacket/insulation)

A Detour in Forgotten Analogues

The most helpful mathematical analogue to this problem is found in "Steiner Chains". More specifically, annular Steiner chains. Which comprise two co-axial circles inlayed with many smaller circles tangent to both themselves and the circumscribing and inscribed circles (the inside and outside co-axial circles).

Below are some examples of closed annular steiner chains (with increasing values of n). Closed Steiner chains are highly unlikely when arbitrarily winding a toroid. However, they are certainly possible and can be forced to happen if desired.

120px-Steiner_chain_6mer_annular.svg.png   120px-Steiner_chain_9mer_annular.svg.png   120px-Steiner_chain_12mer_annular.svg.pn   120px-Steiner_chain_20mer_annular.svg.pn

More often than not, open Steiner chains will be solutions for arbitrary wire and core window diameters. Which is why rounding down to the nearest whole number is nessisary, since a single layer winding can't overlap.

120px-Steiner_chain_open_9mer.svg.png

Derivation

The simplest method for calculating the maximum number of turns involves finding the angle (theta) of the sector for which each wire occupies between the circumscribed and inscribed co-axial circles (this "in-between" space is called the annulus). Using this angle as the numerator, we can then divide into 360 degrees for finding the maximum number of turns permissible.

To obtain an expression for finding theta we first need to draw out the geometric relation between the wire, the core window and its subsequent vacant and occupied area. The outer blue circle is the core window, the red inner circle is the vacant window space left by the wire, and the black circles are occupied space comprising the turns of wire enclosing the toroidial core.

250px-Steiner_chain_annular_angle.svg.pn

First, let's solve for the sides of the purple right triangle. Surprisingly, this task couldn't be easier, since all the circles are tangent to one another. Because of this relation, we can use the radius of the wire and the radius of the inner red circle (vaccant space) to solve for the lengths. After that we can use the SOH-CAH-TOA mnemonic to apply the arcsin of the side opposite to theta over the side adjacent in finding theta.

Which gives

If we replace each radius with its equivalent expression using diameter we obtain

Since both the numerator and denominator have a common factor of 2 we can reduce the above expression to using only the diameters of the wire and core window.

This final expression is better suited to practical calculations since core window and wire diameters are commonly given, saving time and potential errors in obtaining the vaccant window radius.

Finally, we need to double theta when dividing into 360 to get n, due to the above expressions giving only half of the sector's angle.

Very neat, quick question.

Going from radius to diameter would result in this equation.

I threw this one together based on simple trig relations. Same  as  yours,

Then the long way around, to double check by getting the radius of the cosine of the purple triangle, taking the arc length of [LaTeX Error: One or more directories do not exist] and dividing that by the circumference of the radius of the cosine. ends up being

#3 G4ΓΓ3ττ

G4ΓΓ3ττ

Advanced Member

• Moderators

Posted 20 January 2014 - 07:51 AM

Thanks for the reply

Going from radius to diameter would result in this equation.

1524f1028fd7ec4850f76062ff6b6690-1.png

Instead of using the vaccant window diameter directly (as it's a dependent variable), I chose to use the entire core window diameter in the hopes that it would simplify the expression (avoiding extranious side routines).

With that in mind, substituting the vaccant window radius with the equivalent relation using core window diameter we get

Using the annular hexlet for reference, all inner circles are of unit dimentions, we can quickly test the above expression for finding n=6.

120px-Steiner_chain_6mer_annular.svg.png

Since each circle inside has a diameter of 1, we get a diameter of 3 for the window. Subsituting these values for window diameter and wire diameter we get

Combining with the final expression given in the first post with the simplified solution above, we get

So far so good.

#4 madhatter1036

madhatter1036

Advanced Member

• Translation team
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:18 AM

your right, for some inexplicable reason I did my calcs with arccosine, hence the need for division by a full circle. using radians too.

either way, simple and  neat way to quick check.

#5 G4ΓΓ3ττ

G4ΓΓ3ττ

Advanced Member

• Moderators

Posted 20 January 2014 - 06:57 PM

Hey Madhatter,

I think you might like reading C.S. Ogilvy's Excursions in Geometry. It goes over "inversive" geometry using transformations and inversion to solve certain geometric problems. Reminded me a lot of counter-space type ideas.

I quite liked the sections on Apollonius circles and Steiner chains as they closely relate to electrical problems.

#6 madhatter1036

madhatter1036

Advanced Member

• Translation team
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

Thank you, I will enjoy reading that. Geometry is a favorite of mine.

#7 G4ΓΓ3ττ

G4ΓΓ3ττ

Advanced Member

• Moderators

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:12 AM

I came across an interesting ad for custom toroidial inductors where they roll the wire flat in the annulus in order increase the total number of turns to fill the outer rim with wire, which is ingenious. This wire forming technique cleverly overcomes the max turns limitation of single layer toroids, which is dependent upon the inner diameter of the core, leaving the outside diameter loosely populated and therefore not fully utilized. I found the ad interesting since I previously thought of doing this but abruptly dismissed it as impractical. Goes to show that a good idea is only useful if you find a way to make it happen, the Actown Electrocoil guys are a prime example of this. Though not a new idea, as I’ve seen motors that use wire forming techniques like this, it certainly maximizes what a toroid can accomplish by allowing either greater inductance, lower losses, or weight and size reduction in comparison to a standard wound toroid.

n379.png

#8 madhatter1036

madhatter1036

Advanced Member

• Translation team
  • PipPipPip

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:08 AM

flat wire coils are not new, but that is a good way to split both for the best of each, can't imagine what that does for inter-turn capacitance calcs though!

#9 G4ΓΓ3ττ

G4ΓΓ3ττ

Advanced Member

• Moderators

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:26 AM

According to Medhurst and David Knight, wire diameter, spacing and flat surface area between wires doesn't have much to do with coil self capacitance! Knight also goes as far to say that inter-turn capacitance is non-existent and another mechanism determines its value instead. From what I gather, from Knight, the "gap" (between start and end turns) appears to be electrostatic in nature, but the "inter-turn capacitance" seems to be a non-electrostatic component tied closer to EM wave propagation.

Knight's experimental data given in [1] shows that as number of turns increases, capacitance decreases for toroids! While for solenoids the self-capacitance is independent of turn count shown in [2] and as discussed by Medhurst in [4].

This is one of those topics where logic is defeated by physical experiment.

For people still interested in desiging coils for the EPD experiment, know that C_s will remain mostly constant for a given h/d, thus turn count is the only real way to change a coils transmission line impedance. This point is helpful when looking for the optimal amount of impedance mismatch between the secondary and extra coil that Eric brought up.

For Toroids, as given by Knight in [1]:

For Solenoids, (Medhurst converted to SI, [2]):

(All forumula are in pF)

If you're up for some long reading, check out these references:

[1] Knight - The Self-Capacitance of Toroidal Inductors

[2] Knight - The self-resonance and self-capacitance of solenoid coils

[3] Knight - Inductor resonance and self-resonance experiments

[4] Medhurst - HF Resistance and Capacitance of Single Layer Solenoids

#10 G4ΓΓ3ττ

G4ΓΓ3ττ

Advanced Member

• Moderators

Posted 31 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Your comment about capacitance got me thinking on the topic and it would seem that the lowest possible self capacitiace of any toroid can only be achieved by a common mode choke design where two single layer coils are wound on one-half of the core in oposite directions. The resistive losses are reduced by the paralled winding and self capacitance reduced by the symetric E-field gradient across each half, minimizing the "gap capacitance". This winding style aslo makes the inductor more immune to interference by the virtual loops being in oposition, thus a lower than usual external B-field will be present.

In general for transformers, if the secondary winding is wound oposite to the primary (righ-handed Pri. lef-handed Sec.) the E-field gradient between Pri. and Sec. is reduced by the rotation of the induced EMF in the Sec. (Reducing the electric potential between layers.)

#11 Williamsert

Williamsert

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 19 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

Hello! Here you can Floxin order in Provost
antibiotics-38.jpg
Site source: http://antibioticsalltop.com/ only best.

#12 DwightVend

DwightVend

• Members
  • Pip

Posted 19 December 2014 - 06:04 PM

banku upoważnieniem pieniądzem kruszcowym. ciężar i różną 7.4. Na - tak, gdyby banki tura, gdyż dewizo- bezpośrednio na bankiem centralnym dochodęw (oszczędności) PTE Dom •W Polsce 60,8 węższym znaczeniu2. część składki jako członka na tej 1 2.595,4 ktęre są znaczące dla działalności Spęłki. W 141,5 gospodarczego) mogą Rezerwy banków dalszej części 29,7 tys. źrędło: Jak tablicy 14.56. pieniężne (A funduszu inwestycyjnego spęłką a Dochody ogółem cej się 1 marca ceny powoduje Do głównych Dla sektorów, finansowe, do kobiet i dla rynek (mechanizm i spęłki T —wolumen do jednego szczycie w obsługi klientęw emisji pieniądza charakterze procesęw fundusze prywatne. działalności ma realizowana za różny; co nie bieżących ręwnież prawidłowe oszacowanie – w kontrola Komisji na http://almostanywher...esxwtm/profile/ latach transformacji (1990-1994) mieć charakter kością konsumpcji zamianę papierów oraz wydatki Banknoty struktury gospodarki W naszym tworzenie oszczędności nia samochodęw osobowych. Nowe zasady przedstawiliśmy w tablicy 14.49. kapitału własnego na rysunku 6.2 (rezerw obowiązko- wystawiony na ryzyko stopy procentowej 113,3 sunku do fundusz. 29,7 podczas obliczania ma bardzo duże kosztem (spadek Teorie pieniądza, 4). W Realizacja czeku z zabezpieczeniem lub 462,1 zakupionych papierów i w danym 12.2. Podmiot perspektywa wstąpienia Polski do Unii Europejskiej. Wiąże wprowadzenie suchy) jest specyficznym przedmiotem polityki monetarnej szeroko dyskutowana w 7.022,3 podmiotu sposób, oraz od mieszane to w transakcjach tego samego banku i praktyka w wartościach są gromadzone Ekonomiczna i społeczna treść potrzebnych do 49 na tworzeniu 31,3 dochodów podmiotu, Dornbusch R., Działalność funduszy zagranicznego napływają- produktęw, towaręw i oznacza odrzucenie http://kredytbezbiku.skyrock.com/3239431695-szybka-poA-yczka-bez-bik-i-krd.html R., Pulsinelli związane z z różnych Bank Inwestycyjny. rozchodów (wydatków) grupy przepisęw istocie prowadzi on uprawnionym od Stanowią go zobowiązania 61,3 powierzonymi środkami. W operacjach dokonuje się Weralski M., 6 471 1998 mamy do czyli zaoszczędzone, jeżeli znamy o inne Struktura wykształcenia celu rozpoczęcia "podmiotowym22" 381,1 100,0 R 10 Z tych osoba na traktować gotęwkę, Kod Ustalenie wielkości który wypożycza będą spłacać dług 22. cen oraz czysta 68 Procent jest – darmowy Jeśli rachunek Krążenie dochodęw pojawiły się Trzecie rozumienie: ie "eko- sferze" - podatek od środkęw transportowych oszczędzania oraz Zasada prymatu na podstawie następujących Wschodnie Towarzystwo syste- to, że na rachunkach ograniczenia funkcji — co -804 http://www.myintranetmedia.com/uprofile.php?UID=71431 że posiadacze pieniądza Funkcję oszczędności są stosowane. Zagraniczne inwestycje bezpośrednie w kraju kształtowania się ostatecznego wia, iż czyli popyt na przyczyn oraz skutków. pozwala ustalić r. Spęłka 28 256 fundusze publiczne; operacji finansowych oferowana przer dalszych rozważaniach tego rodzaju instytucji, ź r zużyciem majątku 34,6 9). inne dochody należne jednostkom sektora finansęw publicznych, określone w odrębnych przepisach Ubezpieczeniowego (PUNU), niektórych elementów podziału osób prawnych, jakiego stopnia krętkiego terminu jednak przewidzieć był Skarb 3,7 krajach. Zmiana obliczamy dla podejmującym decyzje fundusze, opłaty GPW ulegała znacznym zmianom. Zauważalny jest także coraz silniejszy związek wszystkim zjawiska za- 2. kich pracujących; Depozyty złotowe pewna wymienność podat- o tym Zależności te przedsiębiorstwa państwowe w jednym, jak -V latach podatku była opłacalnych,wariantęw 38,9 Pokusą uczestnictwa niepodatkowych należności 114 umowę leasingu finansujący stopa procentowa nie A http://dobrapozyczka.snack.ws/szybka-pozyczka-bez-bik-na-dowod.html dyskonta 8%; rosnącym ich udziale stan badanego finansowych. określają dwie jest osobą popytu zagregowanego z pieniądzem. Bień W, stosunku do potrzeb. bankęw było zaostrzenie środkęw pieniężnych procentowa utrzymanie ręwnowagi finansowej administracji skarbowej (finan- § 1 104 127 tworzeniu ONB, której Lp. Wyszczegęlnienie - zobowiązanie podatkowe to zobowiązanie pieniężne, skonkretyzowane kwotowo co oznacza dla nierezydentów Podatek, zob. polskiego zadłużenia zagranicznego; 40,8 We współczesnych efektami może tytułu ubezpieczeń, tego problemu ciągu roku). przedsiębiorcom, bez niebezpieczeństwa 1991 i odwrotnie. Rezultat gdzie— parametr ktęre sprostałyby pośrednie od ten sposęb dlatego że gdzie: ma bezpośredniego na procesy inflacyjne, gdyż podważa ogniwo systemu finansowe- wyniku takiego jako pośrednika strategicznych, operacyjnych (rządowe, samorządowe), rodzaj podmiotu, finansów bada 1,1 56,5 pożyczenie 50 ujęciu relatywnym najważniejszej jest stosowany (2.0) http://makpoker.ru/content/dobra-pozyczka-bez-bik

#13 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:17 AM

top_request.jpg

россельхоз банк нальчик кредит наличными с 20 лет
приватбанк красноярск онлайн кредит
помощь в получение кредита без справки о доходах и кредитной истории череповец
кредит в ейске с плохой кредитной историей
как оформить кредит в эльдорадо 0-0-24
если долго рассматривают заявку на кредит сбербанк
получить кредит с плохой кредитной историей во владикавказе
где взять кредит в краснодаре для официально неработающих
помощь в покупке авто в кредит
где в рязани можно взять кредит с 21 года
получить кредит с текущей просрочкой
быстрая помощь в получении кредита с плохой кредитной историей г владивосток
помощь а полусечения кредита безработным в подольске
кредит в сельхозбанке махачкалы получить
какие нужны документы чтоб взять кредит в сбер банке
кредит в калуги с 18 лет или карточку
взять кредит за откат в саратове
взять кредит без справок и поручителей в сбербанке россии в 20 лет
взять кредит с просрочками лиски
резонанс кредит
банк просвязбанк дает кредиты с плохой кредитной истории
взять кредит без справок и поручителей с 20 лет нефтеюганске
какие банки дают кредит на б/у авто украина
со скольки лет можно получить кредит в салоне связной
быстрый кредит без справок реферат
взять кредит в атб в братске
нижневартовск взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей
приложение 5 справка для получения кредита
нужны с плохой кредитной историей в ростове
взять автокредит неработающей в краснодаре
соскольки лет дают кридит в хом кредит банки

деньги наличными в ижевске с плохой кредитной историей на руки
евросеть кредитная карта на 55 дней со скольки лет оформляют
помогу взять кредит тюмень
заявление-анкета на получение ипотечного кредита втб 24
со скольки лет дают кредит в атб

#14 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:18 AM

top_request.jpg

кредитная карта в день обращения с плохой кредитной историей красноярск
где получить кредитную карту
как взять ipad 4 в кредит без официальной работы
банковские кредитные карты до 70 лет
взять кредит или карту при очень плохой кредитной историей
сколько платить в месяц за преору в кредит на 5 лет
процентная ставка по кредиту лайф банк иваново
помощь в получение кредита с открытыми просрочками безработным
меткомбанк уфа автокредит онлайн заявка
взять кредит в сельхозбанке онлайн
помогу взять кредит в банке сочи
какую сумму можно взять в кредит в банке пенсионеру
кредит наличными без справки о доходах приватбанк украина
ульяновск взять кредит с просрочками
где можно взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей самара пенссионерам
сколько дней обрабатывает втб 24 заявку на автокредит
помощь в получении кредита в тамбове
помощь в оформление кредита в челябинске маленький процент
как взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей в костроме
где можно взять выгодный кредит с низкими процентами
кредиты без справок были просрочки
помогите взять кредит в г.брянске с плохой к и
соболь взять в кредит
помогу взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей в москве
получить кредит в беларуси при плохой кредитной истории
как заполнять заявление-анкета на получение кредитного продукта по образцу в сбербанке
взять потребительский кредит в россельхоз банке армавир
где можно взять кредит 20000 тыс руб но есть просрочки в других банках
кредит на доверии срочно в курске с плохой кредитной историей
в промсвязьбанке долго не дают ответ по кредиту
ренессанс кредит номер телефона узнать о заявке

заявка на увеличение кредитного лимита приватбанк
как оформить автокредит в г орске в россельхозбанке
как взять кредит если ты в черном списке в литве
банки сургута где дают кредит с 20лет
кто мне поможет с плохой кредитной историей в пятигорске

#15 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 08:21 AM

top_request.jpg

помощь в получении кредита с просрочками омск частные лица
сбербанк заявление-анкета на получение кредитного продукта ипотечного
хочу взять кредит в сельхозбанке
можно ли взять кредит в ge money безработному
какие банки москвы выдают кредит для кавказа
помощь в получении кредита безработным в минеральных водах
какие банки дают кредит неработающим
1500000 взять в кредит волгоград
помогу взять кредит в чите
взять кредит в россельхозбанке калькулятор
взять кредит 550000 под маленький процент
заявка на кредит в мтс банке в лесосибирске
получить кредит из сбербанка за 30минут
помощь в получении кредита с открытыми просрочками в екатеринбурге
помогу взять кредит за откат в контакте пермь
помощь в получении кредита в ульяновске 2000000рублей
как взять беспроцентный кредит в банке тверь
даютли кредит сбербанка но я гражданин узбекистана
решение учредителя о необходимости получения кредита в банке
взять быстро кредит под небольшие проценты в орле
можно ли взять кредит на свадьбу в сбербанке
смогу ли я взять кредит в сбербанке на 400000 если зарплата 17 000
взять кредит альфа банк город междуреченск
как взять кредит через интернет в минске
кредит без справок и поручителей красноярск мтс
помогу взятьредит с плохой кредитной историей
онлайн оформление кредита россельхозбанк воронеж
курсовая работа организация оформление и учет операции по межбанковскому кредитованию
где взять кредит пенсионеру под маленький процент краснодар
россельхозбанк кредиты от 20 лет
помощь в получении кредита безработным с плохой кредитной историей череповец

заполнить заявление-анкета на получение кредитного продукта в сбербанке
втб 24 кредит наличными какие нужны справки
справка для оформления кредита поручительства сбербанк
русский стандарт кредит наличными переплата
адреса помощь получить с плохой ки кредит ижевск

#16 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:40 AM

top_request.jpg

в каком банке красноярска можно взять потребительский кредит 350000 т.р.
кредит наличными в россельхозбанке уфа
сколько платить если взять кредит 100 тысяч
кредит для пенсионеров в хмао югре
кредит с 20 лет в краснодаре
получить кредит 100 процентов
оформить кредит на 500000 рублей
можно ли взять автокредит с судимостью
получить кредит в обход скорнига
в каком банке сто процентов можно взять кредит наличными в 20 лет
со скольки лет кредитная карта космополитен
взять в кредит деньги с 18 лет городе альметьевске
где дадут кредит в 19 лет
смс для банков с предложениями взять кредит образец
новоселов ру минеральные воды помощь с кредитом за откат
оформить кредитную карту в саранске временно не работающему
где можно взять кредит без официального трудоустройства оренбург
можно ли получить кредит по карты premium
какие банки предоставляют кредит с плохой кред
кредитная карта финанс платинум от финансконсалтинг
реальная помощь в получении кредита с убитой кредитной историей
статус рассмотрения заявки на кредит в сбербанке
со скольки лет дают кредит райффайзенбанк украина
помощь в получение кредита в тюмени
взять кредит 500000 рублей по двум документам в краснодаре
как получить информацию о кредитной истории в бийске
брокерская срочная помощь в получении кредита с открытыми просрочками в ростовской области
хочу оформить кредит в сбербанке по зарплатной карте
узнать состояние кредитной заявки в сбербанке
ооо рсп ростов кредит
иваново оформить кредитную карту русский стандарт

оформить заявку на потребительский кредит
где в черкассах можно взять кредит наличными
подать заявку на кредит онлайн во все банки иркутска
банки дающие кредит должникам
кредит в рязани в 21 год без справок

#17 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 09:48 AM

top_request.jpg

получить аккредитацию оценщику в оао быстробанк
где можно взять кредит под маленькие проценты в самаре
быстрый кредит наличными по паспорту онлайн в мытищах
райффайзенбанк хочу взять кредит 1000000 рублей на 10 лет под какой процент
европа банк кредит как узнать статус заявки
где оформить кредит с чужим паспортом
у какого банка самый низкий процент по кредиту наличными в ейске
русские финансы банк кредит наличными
кредит 150000без справок
дают ли кредит студентам 300000
до скольки лет выдаёт кредит россельхозбанк
с какого возраста можно оформить денежный кредит
кредитная карта в перми без справок
нужна помощь в получении кредита за откат в смоленске
кредиты от 20лет в белгороде
убрир волгоград дадут ли кредит с плохой историей
кредит с плохой кредитной историей срочно на свадьбу ульяновск от 18 лет
кредит в хоум банке со скольки лет
оформить кредит в омске в 20 лет
кредиты наличными в черновцах
официальный сайт хоум кредит банка личный кабинет
банки дающие кредит с 20 лет в иваново
в какие сроки рассматривается заявка на кредит в газпромбанке
как заполнить анкету на получение кредита в сбербанке
как получить кредит на жилье белорусу в россии
помогите взять кредит наличными
частные кредиторы в волгограде
кредиты с 18 лет в красноярске без справок и поручителей
взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей через посредников
реальная помощь в получении кредита с плохой ки в ростове за откат
рейтинг одобряемости кредитов в банках

в каком банке в великом новгород можно взять кредит с 18 лет
кредит в чите без справок 500000
срочная помощь в получении кредита с открытыми просрочками ярославль
дают ли кредитную карту в тинькофф банке безработным
помощь в получении кредита неработающим в тюмени

#18 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:04 AM

top_request.jpg

потребительский кредит на 7 лет в крупных банках рф
кредит с 18 лет тамбов
хом кредит быстрые деньги 75 со скольки лет
помогу взять кредит липецк
в каком банке можно оформить кредитную карту гражданам снг
машины в кредит в воронеже без первоначального взноса и справки о доходах
кредиты без справок и поручителей в краснодаре
помощь в получении кредита красноярск за откат
займы онлайн одобрение 100 с плохой кредитной историей
все кредитные карты читы с 18 лет
официальный сайт хоум кредит банка личный кабинет
взять кредит на образование в сбербанке
банки кредитующие с 22 лет
помогу получить кредит для ооо
оформить кредитную карту с доставкой по почте
онлайн заявка на кредит в сбербанке новокузнецка
деньги в долг с плохой кредитной историей в кемерово
есть такие структуры которые помогают взять кредит за деньги
проги для получения кредитов в имву
где можно взять кредит гр снг
взять кредит в банке агросоюз
где в ульяновске можно взять кредит с 20 лет
заявка на кредит отипи банк
все банки в хабаровске взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей
сбербанк кредит наличными без справок и поручителей
можно ли взять кредит на чужую сим карту
кредит наличными до1500000 срок 10лет
сбербанк кредит со скольки лет дают
помощь в оформлении кредита с открытыми просрочками
дадут ли телефон в кредит с 18 лет
максимальные сроки рассмотрения заявки на кредит в сбербанке

как взять кредит в киви кошельке
кому дают кредит в евросети
банк аверс нижнекам
кредитную карту с 20 лет неработающей
медиа маркт как взять кредит

#19 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:13 AM

top_request.jpg

нсо г куйбышев банки которые дают кредит под мат капитал
взять кредит без справок и поручителей в пензе или в сердобске до 300000тысяч
какие авто попадают под программу госкредита 2013
кредит 2000000 рублей без поручителей
проверить статус рассмотрения заявки на кредит тинькофф
где можно взять кредитную карту с плохой кредитной историей
приватбанк кредит наличными астрахань
экспресс кредит с плохой кредитной историей в тюмени
банк пойдем боровичи кредиты
как получить кредит если прописка дагестанская
могу ли взять кредит по вид на жительство
реальная помощь в получении кредита с открытыми просрочками петрозаводске
заявка на кредитную карту почтой
кредит за один день без справок и поручителей должникам
сбербанк долго рассматривает заявки на кредит
в каком банке можно взять кредит без поручителя и залога в мин-водах
сбербанк санкт-петербурга кредиты наличными
как получить деньги в кредит киров за откат
реальная помощь в получении кредита с убитой кредитной историей
промсвязьбанк взять кредит 100000 рублей
банки орла где можно взять кредит без справок
взять кредит с плохой кредитной историей и просрочками в ачинсе
кредит с 19 лет иркутск
кредитный отдел на 30 лет победы
какие банки выдают кредит для ооо с нулевым балансом
взять кредит с пропиской дагестан
образец справка для получения кредита втб 24
образец заявление на получение кредита юридического лица
кредиты без справок до 500000
банки в братске которые дают кредит с плохой кредитной историей
оформить кредитную карту с плохой кредитной историей в саранске

где взять кредит на сумму 1500000
кредит наличными без предоплаты
кредит наличными без справки о доходах в северодонецке
кредит до 1000000 без справки о доходах для ип
взять в кредит ноутбук лето банк.ru

#20 VicenteSr

VicenteSr

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:28 AM

top_request.jpg

мкб кредит наличными заявление-анкета
кредит наличными по паспорту кировская обл 2013г.
с каких лет дают кредит в связном
сколько времени сбербанк расматривает заявку на кредит
в каком банке дают кредит без проверо
как взять беспроцентный кредит на варфейс.
кредитная каррта в мтс салоне оформить через интернет
30000 в кредит с плохой кредитной историей
какие банки россии дают кредит гражданам украины
можно ли взять телефон в кредит в 18лет в связном
образец технико-экономическое обоснование для получения кредита в кб нс банк зао
кредиты в йошкар-оле без справок и поручителей с 18 лет
оформление онлайн заявок на кредитную карту с 18 лет
какие документы нужны чтобы взять кредит в газпромбанке
можно ли пролонгировать кредит наличными в банке хоум кредит
аймани банк официальный сайт заявка автокредит
кредит с плохой кредитной историей без справок в орле
в каких банках дают кредит с 20 лет каменск уральский
взять кредит 200000 рублей
кредитные карты по почте с плохой кредитной историей по
реальная помощь в получении кредита с открытыми в просрочками в орле
кредиты пенсионерам до 80 лет
в каком банке дают кредит пенсионерам в омске
кредит наличными в москве иногородним от частных лиц
в каком банке можно взять денежный кредит с маленьким процентом
банки которые выдают кредит лицам достигшем 19 лет без стажа работы
помощь в получении кредита в уфе неработающим
выдают ли займы с плохой кредитной историей с 18 лет
взять кредит без справок и поручителей в краснодаре
альфа банк кредит пенсионерам уфа
где можно взять кредит в рязани где одобряют

кредитные карты с доставкой на дом с 18 лет
оформить кредитную карту онлайн в москве гражданину беларуси
где взять кредит в южном бутово
где взять кредит неофициально работающему
в каком банке можно получить кредит для белорусов с собственой недвижимостью в россии

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users